June 1 – Oct. 15:
Open 7 days a week
Available for charters on our
covered/heated vessels anytime
Reach us through
Have a question?
Travelling from Nanaimo Ferry Terminal Duke Point
- Head North to Campbell River via the BC-19N Hwy.
Travelling from Nanaimo Ferry Terminal Departure Bay
- Take Island Hwy. N/BC-19A N to BC-19N Hwy. in Nanaimo.
- Continue onto BC-19North to Campbell River
Travelling from Victoria Swartz Bay Terminal
- Travel along the BC-17 Hwy. Merge onto route 1 North Trans Canada Hwy/BC-1North.
- Merge onto BC- 19 North. Follow the signs to Campbell River
Entering Campbell River
- Turn right at Jubilee Parkway at the Airport junction
- Travel East down Jubilee to the Island Highway along the shoreline.
- Travel into downtown Campbell River follow the shoreline to Discovery Marina Plaza
- Big Animal Encounters is located in the Plaza alongside the Marina.
- Look for the Blue and Yellow store front.
1 hour 45 mins from Nanaimo
3 hours 25 mins from Swartz Bay